Are you unhappy with the shape of your nose? Wondering how can you benefit from facial plastic surgery? If you’re interested in more information on facial cosmetic surgery procedures or what to expect from laser skin resurfacing, then check out some of these great resources:
- Learn more about the difference between an open rhinoplasty and a closed rhinoplasty with this link from docshop.com.
- Visit this link from locateadoc.com for more information on how a closed rhinoplasty is performed.
- What is an otoplasty? Find out with this procedure overview form the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Check out this surgery.org article for more information on the benefits of an ear reshaping surgery.
- Learn more about the benefits of ear reshaping surgery with this link.
- This article from the American Society for Plastic Surgeons provides an overview on what to expect during laser skin resurfacing treatments.
- Find out why laser resurfacing treatments are done with this mayoclinic.com article.
- Visit this link from cosmeticsurgerytoday.com for more information on the most common facial plastic surgery procedures.
- Are you a candidate for eyelid surgery? Find out with this medicinenet.com article.
- This link from yourplasticsurgeryguide.com provides an overview of the benefits and procedural steps for a facelift.
For more information on our services, give Dr. Peter Vail Driscoll, MD with the Beverly Cosmetic Surgery Institute a call at (512) 444-2274 today!